Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring Limited Warranty
Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring manufactures hardwood flooring to exacting standards. AMHF offers quality hardwood flooring that if installed and cared for following NWFA guidlines and standards will offer a lifetime of service and beauty.
Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring warrants its products, in their original manufactured condition, to be free from defects in quality, workmanship, milling, dimension and moisture content. Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring products will remain free from structural defects for life provided they are installed and maintained in accordance with NWFA guidelines and standards. Any and all claims for defective product replacement must be made at the time of delivery. After installation any and all claims against Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring are null and void.
- Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring manufactures unfinished hardwood flooring that meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring will meet industry standards for grading, dimensions, milling and moisture content.
- As a product of nature, each piece of wood contains unique characteristics of grain and color, which are an intrinsic part of the beauty, quality and appeal of wood. In accordance with NWFA grading rules, a small percentage of a given shipment or installation may vary from specifications due to tolerances in grading.
- The quality and condition of the flooring as it leaves our facility is the basis for determining whether or not a product meets industry standards.
- Handling and Storage: All Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring must be transported, handled, and stored in accordance with NWFA publication “Handling and Storage of Hardwood Flooring”.
- Installation: All Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring must be installed according to procedures detailed in the NWFA Publication “Installing Hardwood Flooring” (most current edition). This includes site conditions, acclimation of the flooring, and installation procedures for the flooring itself. We reccomend having your floor installed by a NWFA certified installer.
- Visible Defects: The installer should carefully inspect the flooring before installation for defects and to ensure that the floor is the proper grade. If the flooring is found to have visible defects that are not suitable for installation notify us of these pieces and we will promptly replace. Any flooring found to have obvious defects should not be installed. We will not be held responsible for any defects after installation.
- Environmental conditions: Exposure to extreme heat, dryness, or moisture (including humidity) should be avoided. Seasonal humidity conditions will cause slight dimensional changes in the flooring, and are not considered a product defect. Age and exposure to sunlight can cause color changes in the wood.
- Allegheny Mountain Hardwood Flooring will not be held reponsible for abuse caused by indentation and/or impact damage caused by furniture, appliances, pet claws, high-heeled shoes, etc.. Use floor protectors under furniture and chair legs, mats at doors and pivot points such as sinks.
- A small sample of flooring cannot represent all possible natural characteristics that may occur in a larger flooring installation.
- ALLEGHENY MOUNTAIN HARDWOOD FLOORING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.